Do you feel that your child gets annoyed and irritated easily?
Does he/she appear angry and sad often?
Does he/she refuse to follow rules and argue incessantly?
Does he/she have difficulty handling emotions?
Does he/she know how to express themselves correctly?
What causes emotional trauma in children?
– Not being seen or heard
– Having a parent who unconsciously moulds or shapes you from a place of their own unhealed trauma
– Having a parent who vicariously lives through a child
– Being told that certain emotions make you weak or undesirable
– Lack of boundaries (disclosing marital issues, over-involvement in relationships)
– Having a parent who focuses on overcompensating for things that were lacking in their own childhood
– Having a parent who denies your reality
– Having a parent who focuses heavily on your appearance
– Being emotional support for parents
– Having a parent who cannot regulate their own emotions
We at Aatmikk offer a comfortable environment that allows children, teenagers, and youngsters of all age groups which allow them to share, acknowledge and resolve issues with our experts.
– Understanding the child’s perspective and educating him about emotions and feelings
– Releasing the trauma, if any, the child has faced during early childhood through hypnotherapy
– Empowering them for greater success in life through counseling
– Counselling parent/s so that a relationship of mutual trust and respect can be established.